Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - DC Judge or 32 Lashed?
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 02:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
nunex

1. Whats your riding style?
2. What are your board(s) / bindings you'd be using?
3. What is your (believed) size in SB boot?
4. Have you used the BOA lacing system before?

1. I have been snowboarding for 15 years, this is my 16th. I usually go 2 weeks per year, so I consider myself sort of high level in confidence I can do all types of mountain riding, and for the past 2 years I have been focusing on grabbing some air and some park, but a little shy on that though.

2. I have a Bataleon Evil Twin 151 (I'm like 170cm tall and my boot size is like EU 40 / US 7.5) and Rome bindings.

3. Believed size is like a 40, all my shoes are 40, I've downloaded a scale from Ride website and I've measured it on a 40 size. I've tried some 39 boots and they are too tight.

4. I have not used the BOA system before, my previous boots were always traditional lacing, so I was considering some new tech. My major problem with my actual boots is heel lifting (maybe due to some over size) and the constant looseness of the laces. So I was consideriong either BOA (which seems preferable) or Fast Laces.

I hope I went on all the points and I really appreciate your help. This is my second post here, but from what I've read throughout, I consider this to be an awesome forum.
nunex is offline   Reply With Quote