Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Jean snowboard pants
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 03:21 AM   #34 (permalink)
neni
The Swiss Miss

Could you put a pic? I have pants where the fabric looks like dark blue denim. but you hardly can mean them? Honestly,I wouldn't understand all the ranting then. Haven't seen any other "jeans" but maybe you mean something different that's not yet trendy here...?

I don't give too much on how I look like, I focus on quality, function and price. So my pants look like jeans, my bagpack has a different colour than the jacket, not to speak of the gloves.... who cares? The jacket was half price, the pants were 100.- instead of 600.-, good quality, dark and fit and will last for the next 10 years. I don't throw away stuff just because colours don't match anymore.
If someone thinks, I look weird... well... come ride with me and after a great day in snow enjoying riding we can continue the discussion, if fashion really matters that much

Ps: I have to admit that I sometimes grin (well hidden behind my face mask) looking at boys wearing the newest, most expensive (mostly Burton) stuff head to heel I'm shure it took them hours to match and cost a fortune and then lie flat every second turn or ruin the black by scratching it down on the backside edge. I'm not completely mock-free
neni is offline   Reply With Quote