Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Raptor vs. Turbo Dream
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 10:54 AM   #27 (permalink)
Nivek
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by danm View Post
Just looked at K2's site and the only board comparable to the Raptor is the Peace Maker and it costs slightly MORE than the NS...
You think the Raptor only compares to the one size only pow board that replaced the Gyrator? You came to this conclusion how?

The Raptor comparison is the Slayblade, which retails less than the Raptor. Hard charging power freeirde board. Not floaty powder board.

Also you're mistaking my other comment saying K2 alone makes a board better than every NS for cheaper. In fact they dont. They dont really make anything comparable to the Summit. Closest thing is that Peace Keeper. But I guess I should be more specific as they do make great all mountain decks and the price point for those isnt terribly different. Same thing for my issues with Mervin. Once you get up to the hard charging decks they arent priced that ridiculously compared the norm. But for both brands their Park and general all mountain decks are overpriced. And those are the decks they sell the most.

That thing I do to escape the world and have fun with my friend

Also, buy my things?
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy...ml#post1737634
Nivek is offline   Reply With Quote