Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Dual/Breakboards?
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 06:21 PM   #24 (permalink)
NoOtherOptions
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by liner View Post
Not to bring back a dead thread, but some guys from sole were at my local place and I got to spend a day on em. Learning curve it huge, but now that I can cruise comfortably, it's incredible to be able to carve a moonwalk across a cruiser. Definitely a whole different deal. I did end up snaggin a pair :/

As far as "training" for riding, ill definitely agree. It's not necessarily improving your riding, but it opens a whole set of doors when you put your feet together again. Your much more aware of the vector you create with you effective edge, and likewise will naturally manipulate it better.

See the whole with open eyes, and tackle new out of the box, crazy things.

I might add, they look dangerous but the falls are very minor compared to riding, or skiing. You can't cross them, you can't contort your body in weird falls like a board. You can really only trip over them like a retard walking :/

They're the best for a last run cruiser type deal. Lots of new muscles being used.
Most of the positive comments in the thread were sarcasm. Brace yourself for the heckling. I don't see how they arn't dangerous..unless doing the splits on a icy hill sounds safe to you.
NoOtherOptions is offline   Reply With Quote