Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 10:06 PM   #3201 (permalink)
sabatoa
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapper View Post
I will write up a more comprehensive post when I have more time, but in short this thing was like cruising down the hill in a Cadillac, but one with the turn responsiveness of a race car. The goddamn thing ran over everything in its path, once I got used to its initial propensity to turn, grab and hold edges. Took me about half a dozen runs, but after that it felt like an extension of my feet and became more fun with each subsequent run.

Also, since sleeping on it, I've decided to keep this one since I like it so much and maybe stretch to a Raptor in a couple of years in addition to this board. What made me say that in my previous post was that this board still feels a bit soft to me. But after thinking it through, maybe stiffer bindings will help me maximize the responsiveness of this board.
I'm stoked for you bro, glad you love it so much. I wondered if there'd be some disappointment due to the drama on the forums or what.
  • Boyne Mountain: 0
  • Mt Holly: 1
  • Mt. Brighton: 0
  • Caberfae Peaks: 0
  • Crystal Mountain: 0
  • Bittersweet: 0
sabatoa is offline   Reply With Quote