Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 09:57 AM   #3210 (permalink)
trapper
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawicivic View Post
What's up Mich peeps - just curious what you guys think about Bittersweet? I started boarding this January and have gotten out 4 times. I have to work in Mich next week and was thinking about bringing my stuff to get in a night at the hill. Bittersweet looked better than timberridge based on their website, but I have been fooled by trail maps before. Any advice would be appreciated. Tks
Never been to Timber Ridge, but the general consensus among people I know that have tend to like Bittersweet better. I think Bittersweet may be a bit pricier though, but it's a fun place to ride. If you stay off the blacks I think you can buy a cheaper ticket that accesses a lot of green and blue terrain, however. Went there for the first time this season and had a lot of fun. Heading back there this Sunday likely.

Their beginner area is a really great place to help a new rider in his/her transition to blues, and their runs are surprisingly long for a southern Michigan hill.
trapper is offline   Reply With Quote