Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Demo Day
Thread: Demo Day
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 01:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
neshawnp
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Default Demo Day

I had my first experience of a demo day yesterday. It was with burton, SO helpful. Test rode the sherlock and super hero. Def like the flex of the super hero. Im 6'1 170lbs, and the 157 at ref stance rode really nice for me. it was with the genesis bindings. the rep said next years genesis bindings will be completely redesigned. Which I am looking very forward to. I currently ride 09 Triad EST and find them too stiff for me, but I'm gonna play with some adjustments today and see what it do.

I've emailed NS about a demo day in Ontario. They said maybe in the future.

I'd love to demo a gnu or lib tech board with the magna trac, and see how it really is on these icey slopes with that flex of a 4-6.

I want to see what all the hype about NS and Mervin's are, if its true-awesome. Just need a chance to sample.

Can we please get a sticky'd thread with demo day dates for east coast canada? thanks

Matt 7:12 -

A tree has both straight and crooked branches; the symmetry of the tree, however, is perfect. Life is balanced like a tree. When you consider the struggles, difficulties, and sorrows as a part of it, then you see it as beautiful and perfect. George M. Lamsa
neshawnp is offline   Reply With Quote