So let me see if this sounds about right for the 2013 Burton custom boards:
1. Custom - The original camber Burton all mountain board, great for groomers and it is what the following boards are based on
2. Custom X - Stiffer, more expensive Custom, better for charging
3. Custom Flying V - Camber and rocker Custom, enhanced float through pow?
4. Custom Flying V Twin - Custom flying V with twin ends - for someone who rides switch often
5. Restricted Custom - Custom Flying V with different graphics
Does that summarize these well? I'm thinking either the Custom or the Custom Flying V (or Restricted Custom) matches my style best. The Flying V might be better for if I ride powder fairly often or is it better to stick with pure camber with my type of riding?
As far as for the 2012 Customs, the only difference is the Restricted Custom is a Burton Custom instead of Flying V?