Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Union - MC Metafuse?
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 03:10 AM   #16 (permalink)
j1nftw1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatMilenko View Post
Honestly, the Bindings were well worth the price I spent. I thought they would be too soft for my liking but I been hitting up all sorts of terrain and hauling ass in the process.

When I took the bindings out of the box I was shocked how light they actually are.

My only gripe with them was the Toe Ratchets but over time 6-7 days on them they were fine... The problem was trying to get OUT of them. It always felt stuck.

Do yourself a favor and grab em. My friend has the Diodes and they are sick as well... I Just wanted something different than Burton.
The place I buy from turned me on to Union bindings but I wish I had a chance to check out these bindings in person but none of the places I shop at here in Socal seems to carry the Metafuse. Did you buy the binding online or did you go to a local board shop in socal that actually carries the binding? From what your saying it seems that the metafuse has a softer flex suitable for park and jibs (which I do not do at all) but is still suitable for freeriding, kind of more towards an all mountain binding which closely resembles my burton cartels. The cartels are great and have lasted me forever but now that I've gotten a taste of the response from stiffer setups I've become a total control freak and am in the never ending search for a pair of stiff bindings that is worthy to power the STIFF highlife w00t!
j1nftw1n is offline   Reply With Quote