Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Union - MC Metafuse?
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 10:47 AM   #17 (permalink)
GreatMilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by j1nftw1n View Post
The place I buy from turned me on to Union bindings but I wish I had a chance to check out these bindings in person but none of the places I shop at here in Socal seems to carry the Metafuse. Did you buy the binding online or did you go to a local board shop in socal that actually carries the binding? From what your saying it seems that the metafuse has a softer flex suitable for park and jibs (which I do not do at all) but is still suitable for freeriding, kind of more towards an all mountain binding which closely resembles my burton cartels. The cartels are great and have lasted me forever but now that I've gotten a taste of the response from stiffer setups I've become a total control freak and am in the never ending search for a pair of stiff bindings that is worthy to power the STIFF highlife w00t!
I could not find them in Socal (I'm from Socal as well). I just got them from backcountry.com in case I didn't like them so I could return them no questions asked. I went from a Custom X with C02's to the highlife with MC's and I don't regret it at all. Such a good setup. I freeride and do Jumps. No rails / boxes for me. There was a guy in the classifieds selling the L/XL binding cheaper than retail. Or just wait till next season.