Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - How to spin a corked 540 vs flat 540 (quick trick tip breakdown)
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 11:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Casual
Veteran Member

Nice Jed! I skateboard as well and I'm always watching skate tutorial vids... theres literaly dozens for every trick out there. Whats surprising is how few good quality snowboarding tutorials there are out there. Transworld has a few, BA has them and then a few other random ones but most of them are like "how to 270 nose press on a handrail"...

Something that is not out there is individual vids for each grab, so if someone wanted to learn to mute grab - nothing. Food for thought. I've considered doing these myself but just don't really know how to approach the whole video thing.

Nice 5's BTW, I've just got my 3's FS & BS feeling really solid and this week I'm looking to move up to 5's... doubt I will be corking anything ever haha.

Just curious though, if I was to get these going is it possible to slowly add cork to your 5's or is just either corked or not corked?
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote