Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bataleon 2014 Snowboards - New Boss Model, etc
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 03:27 PM   #23 (permalink)
briancgrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiredsport View Post
To be honest, bases are all very similar in regards to damage that will penetrate to the core. Some cheaper bases (extruded) can actually do a bit better there (and all are definitely easier to fix). Post up some photos of the damage if you can.
Ok I can't figure out how to attach multiple photos but here's the strangest.. It's perpendicular to the board itself so I don't know how this could have happened... It's almost as if the lettering is trying to come out. My first reaction was it looks melted but I always wax my boards and have never melted one or had these weird issues.... And I can't seem to get the ptex to stay anywhere on the board. I've done it twice and taken it to the shop once thinking I was doing something wrong but the "fix" they did came out after a day of riding as well.....

Also what's with the little holes??? They are in a few spots on the base but only on the blue lettering...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (71.9 KB, 111 views)

Last edited by briancgrs; 02-20-2013 at 03:30 PM.
briancgrs is offline   Reply With Quote