Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Lamar viper snowboard with liquid bindings 159cm
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 10:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
legallyillegal
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatelax View Post
No offence to snowboarders because i am one myself.. its just great to see that people dont know how to be respectful to each other.. i didnt ask you to make a comment.. if someone wants to buy my board and bindings for less than what i posted, then so be it.. i dont give a fuck... At least i own my own company and only have time to look at this and other websites when everything else is done.. these guys make it a priority to get online because they have no life and feel that they need to rip on every " jerkoff" that puts on an ad.. so guys.. here is a word of advice.. go to something other than junior college and get a degree so that you can get a job.. cause posting shit on this site and paying for a membership is just fucking stupid.. you really paid for a website subscription????? you know GOD made girls and jobs so we can have something to do besides rag on a guy that is trying to get rid of a snowboard... good job guys.. try to formulate a good full sentence when you post a comeback.. cause i dont understand retard....

good luck in your life.. and I hope that when your balls drop.. you grow the fuck up.

signed..
fuck off
tl;dr
10char

p.s. If you're going to blatantly rip people off, don't do it.

GOD IS DONUT
legallyillegal is offline   Reply With Quote