Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2013/2104 Salomon F3s?
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 12:24 AM   #14 (permalink)
crash77
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek View Post
Further proof the good ride is run by a bunch of genetic rejects. You can't review a boot, every one has an individual experience with boots. Every ones foot will sit different in it, and push into it differently. The only "review" one can seriously do on a boot is it's long term durability, weight, outsole grip... stuff like that. Basically all the stuff that doesn't have to do with fit and ultimately shouldn't have an impact on your purchase. The only factor other than fit that should influence a boot purchase is material construction, of which no one really knows the truth... yet.
I get it. What about boot flex? Can that be reviewed? It's seems the flex of the same boot is contradictory from site to site and person to person. Guess I just answered my own question huh? This weekend I'm going to try to make it to my LBS, so I was trying to get a list of mid flex boots for the brands they carry. I'll order gear thru the net, but never boots.
crash77 is offline   Reply With Quote