Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Mr. Obama, Sir
Thread: Mr. Obama, Sir
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 10:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
N~R~G

From Wikipedia...

A graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he served as president of the Harvard Law Review, Obama worked as a community organizer and practiced as a civil rights attorney before serving three terms in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004. He taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004. Following an unsuccessful bid for a seat in the U.S. House of Representatives in 2000, he announced his campaign for the U.S. Senate in January 2003. After a primary victory in March 2004, Obama delivered the keynote address at the Democratic National Convention in July 2004. He was elected to the Senate in November 2004 with 70 percent of the vote.

source... Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

GWjr's stats...

He served as the forty-sixth Governor of Texas from 1995 to 2000 before being sworn in as President on January 20, 2001. His current term will end at noon (ET) on January 20, 2009.[3] hells yeah!!!

Bush is the eldest son of former U.S. President George H. W. Bush and Barbara Bush. After graduating from Yale University, Bush worked in his family's oil businesses.

source...
George W. Bush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

compared to Bush, Obama looks a hell of a lot better (and educated, too!)
i..i..umm...bet he can get his words out with greater ease, unlike our current president (and your letter typed above).

i will say that mccain's stats blow both of them out of the water (palin doesn't have stats, but she does blow), but there's no way i'm voting in another Bush jr.

Last edited by N~R~G; 10-28-2008 at 11:42 AM.