Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Is Shoe Horning Gone on New NX2?
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 08:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
edlo

Default Is Shoe Horning Gone on New NX2?

I'm reading mixed results and the video from from Flow Fusion - N.A.S.T.Y. - New Active Strap Technology on Vimeo at 1:20 show no more shoe horning. Now that these have been out of a while, there should be enough people to provide good quality feed back. So I have a couple of questions. Please post based on actual experience rather than 2nd hand information from other sources.

1) Do the high backs stay down when these are new or do they have to be "broken in"

2) Do you need to pull the highback up first then the lock or can you pull the lock up and it will pull the highback up with one motion? I know it doesn't make a hell of a lot of difference, more of a can it be down while moving, or does it take two hands? Am I going to be able to get this done before I hit the pile of skiers and boarders at the top of the lift after I get off.

3) Can you strap these on , while sitting on the chair lift?

And yes I've gone through the 35 pages of the NX2 thread, which is what caused my confusion. Some guy posted a video of difficulty strapping in. I'm not concerned about the issues about the buckles over tightening. That is a easy fix, Flow has already demonstrated they can make locking buckles if they want.
edlo is offline   Reply With Quote