Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Hero 3 HD Black, Silver or White Edition? What's the Big diffrence?
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 09:07 AM   #18 (permalink)

Originally Posted by BigmountainVMD View Post
I've been researching cameras WAAAAY too much and I can say that in terms of pic/video quality, functionality and camera specs... the Hero 3 black has it. I just really didn't like the boxy look of the Gopros and wanted a cylinder like the ion air pro, but the smaller Hero 3 and 120 fps 720p did it for me.

Other options are:
Ion air pro (pro 2 model being released soon)
Drift HD
Replay XD1080 --> I really like this one, seems perfect for boarding and pretty small. Not technically waterproof... I emailed them with some questions and they never responded so I said fuck it.

Here is a list of 10... hero3 black is in the top spot:

Best Action Cameras to buy in 2013 | Geonaute 360-degree action camera | T3
wow dude i really like the Contour ROAM2 and ion speed pro, circular shape really look nice

but hero 3 comes first, i wonder where silver will go in this list, I mean from what I can tell difference isn't that much just 1mp more and lens is different, which makes a difference I know, lens is all about a camera.

i found a gopro silver brand new never opened box, buying it today for 250, that's like 70 in savings he says it's never opened in box so we will see
2014 Never Summer Proto HDX 158cm
2012 Flow Trilogy Bindings XL
vknyvz is offline   Reply With Quote