Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Now ipo
Thread: Now ipo
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 01:53 PM   #120 (permalink)
brucew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple8Sol View Post
I was up at Baker for the LBS this past weekend. NOW had a booth so I met JF and chatted with him about next year's lineup. They had them on display so I was able to get a hands-on look at them. I like what they're doing, already making adjustments/upgrades in addition to new models. All 4 of my ladder straps were chewed up so they were kind enough to replace all of them for me with next year's version, no questions asked. JF also hooked it up with a set of the mini-back things so I can try riding them without the highback. These will come standard on the Select model next season. Super cool dude, and really excited to see NOW growing/expanding!
I noticed last night my ladders were getting chewed up so I sent them an email and they already shipped new ones out this morning. They said they're still in the process of manufacturing new ladders with improved materials and they expect them to be available no later than the middle of March and asked me to email them at that time so they could send me the updated ones.

Good bindings, good customer service
brucew. is offline   Reply With Quote