Originally Posted by Casual
- take front boards to down rails, been doing em on my skateboard so I'm ready.
- front & back lips
- clean up my 3's off larger jumps
- 5's front and back
- get more flexible so stalefish and melon grabs aren't such a pain.
- find some pow, last year kinda sucked for that... need my fix.
Bumping this, lets see where people are at with their goals. Don't forget to go after them!
- haven't ridden any rails yet so no on the first two but front boards are locked down and I'm doing 270 to front board/back lip on boxes.
- yes! My 3's are getting super clean FS & BS, no more openning up early and easily over rotating with my knees still sucked up.
- haven't tried yet, I really want to try some 5's this weekend.
- yes! stales are easy for me now.
- sadly no... I bought a house in Nov thats being built and I'm saving all my cash for it now but I will get one trip to the mountains in a few weeks - praying for pow.