Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - EVO is the absolute worst major online snowboard retailer
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 07:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
RockSteady
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlude97 View Post
I've never had a problem with them, and they are also my local shop and contribute to the snow community. Care to elaborate?
no problem
I go through a lot of other online retailers and don't have any problems either.
I had more than one person completely mis guide me into thinking they knew what they were talking about. After my own research and receiving the wrong products, I figured this out.
Then when I called them thinking they were gonna be sorry for all the trouble they caused me, they say that can't find my order. Then they try and get me to pay the return shipping on brandnew unused items that they mis informed me on. Then they send me one shipping label for a snowboard and boots, lol, who ships those together. (that's right nobody).
I finally got it all taken care of. But I personally think their customer service likes to just tell you things even if they're BS guesses just to get you to make your decision quicker and their return process is terrible.

By the way I love Backcountry.com, I have made thousands of dollars in purchases and always treated like a valued customer