Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - EVO is the absolute worst major online snowboard retailer
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 07:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
IS3_FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockSteady View Post
They told me that a board had mag, when I said I couldn't find any description of it having mag, they insisted that it did... they lied, it got here and there was no mag
They told me DC boots had the same shrinkage and as small a foot print as Burtons...Another lie...
This was multiple people who verified these things and I just ended up with one big hassle trying to get them to fix their mistakes.

Look I really am happy some people had a good experience, I don't wish anyone other than a great experience...just putting my thoughts out their that I got treated like crap and I'm a obviously a bit frustrated with it all and will never be buying anything from evo again regardless of how good their sales are.
that does suck.
my advice for your future orders. go to the product website, if available and see there description of their own products. This way, you know what your purchasing and not based on someone that doesnt know what they're talking about.