Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - EVO is the absolute worst major online snowboard retailer
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 11:55 PM   #23 (permalink)
Sincraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockSteady View Post
They told me that a board had mag, when I said I couldn't find any description of it having mag, they insisted that it did... they lied, it got here and there was no mag
They told me DC boots had the same shrinkage and as small a foot print as Burtons...Another lie...
This was multiple people who verified these things and I just ended up with one big hassle trying to get them to fix their mistakes.

Look I really am happy some people had a good experience, I don't wish anyone other than a great experience...just putting my thoughts out their that I got treated like crap and I'm a obviously a bit frustrated with it all and will never be buying anything from evo again regardless of how good their sales are.
why is it that all kids today think that any company with recognition is suddenly evil, and employs only evil people?

I mean, yea there are some companies that - through some tricky wordy and over time , they build up tricky sales tactics.. but, if you do your research no adays you should be fine. It's not like even 10!!! years ago that you COULD NOT research a company all that easily.

As far as the stuff you ordered. Come on man. I doubt the evo people intentionally lied to you. They probbaly said the burton boots SHOULD have the same footprint.

Half of those people there have no idea what the hell they are talking about...
half of the people at MOST shops have NO idea what they are talking about...

my local shop is rather well known, their ads are plastered all over including some televised competitions.

You know what? Most of the people there know nothing...

Is this board good for all mountain? Answer: all of our boards are good for all mountain. UH, like this board that says STRICTLY for parkrats?

gotta do your own research today. People dont get paid enough to really specialize in these products. The products are sold WAY too cheap for that. Even if they pay '.......ok.........' bottom line is, people dont really want to try anymore until they are in the upper rungs of business. Everyone thinks they are special and everything is beneath them. So why try until they hit 'where tey should be'

Just research your stuff next time. You could have easily googled the products you bought elsewhere first...

and buying boots online is a fools gamble....