Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - EVO is the absolute worst major online snowboard retailer
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 07:30 AM   #27 (permalink)
Robisten8

First off for those of you stating purchase local, realize that not everyone lives in an area with stores that keep a large selection of snowboard gear. I live in Texas as well. EVO has such sweet deals at times and a great return policy that it's hands down worth the chance to try a boot from them and have the protection of their return policy. I purchased a set of boots from EVO for my wife, but they didn't fit well so I immediately initiated a return. The return shipment was still on the way to them when I found a pair of bindings I'd been looking for on their site. They were the lowest price around, so I contacted them via phone. They checked the other online retailer for price and availability and then placed the order for me (with price match plus 5%) for those bindings with the refund credit I was going to get from the boot return. Best of all, my bindings were shipped before they even received the boot return.

I'd say that customer service is above and beyond what any other retailer will do in that same situation.

EVO has a customer for life on this end.

Last edited by Robisten8; 02-23-2013 at 07:32 AM.