Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - REVIEW: 2013 Flow NX2-AT
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 11:47 PM   #16 (permalink)
t21

My review of my NX-at.
first,i received my binding prety damn quick from EVO(4 days with free2day shipping special). I bought the black/green large size. I have the flow 5 and i compared the weight, NX2 is a tad bit heavier,but then it is solidly built. Took it out today after setting it last night, and my first impression is... the nasty system is great except i had a few stumbles trying to shoehorn my boot in. it is my first day with it but then again i had the same problem with my flow 5. The canted footbed does help with my knees a lot more. the only thing i noticed with the binding that i do not like is when i put boot in, the area where the bolt is connected between highback and the frame gets in the way when i step in. I guess i'll get use to it and not bother me much,though i did not have that issue with my flow 5. Overall, the binding is really great, very responsive and dampens the ride more on chopped up snow. I had an awesome day today with it and it was worth buying
FUSE-AT
t21 is offline   Reply With Quote