Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - EVO is the absolute worst major online snowboard retailer
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 06:53 PM   #55 (permalink)
Donutz
Drunk with power...er beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
fuck. you.

and fuck your stupidass demerit system. this little prick has been a condescending douchebag in his entire presence on the site - let alone this thread.

you get on your high horse about "don't say things you wouldn't say face to face" - well, look at the shit the OP has been saying.

fuck your nanny mentality and your pussification of this forum. i'm about to write this whole fucking thing off. your censorship is a motherfucking joke.

go ahead and fucking rack up my points... i don't think i'll be posting too much anyways
Well, on that subject, I've been watching the thread and he didn't get to that level of tone -- or if he did, I missed it. In fact at the point where Options flamed him, he had backed down on his original rant, and was having a civil conversation (relatively anyway).

As to the other, please do feel free to write off this forum and go elsewhere. You may be Scott's friend, but I don't know you from jack. All I see is a huge bag of air who likes to flame people from the safety of his keyboard. If you've actually contributed something besides "atmosphere", I can't think of it offhand. At least BA contributes, in betwen comparing people to women's dirty bits.

If you don't think you can manage to stay away on your own, and you don't think you can behave in something even vaguely resembling a civil manner, let me know and I'll be happy to help you out the door. I've already made it pretty clear that "suicide by mod" is just fine with me.

INNUENDO:
Italian enema.