Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - EVO is the absolute worst major online snowboard retailer
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 09:31 PM   #69 (permalink)
RockSteady
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOtherOptions View Post
Point 1 has already been shown as false see above.

Point 2 is incoherent. If anything you are proving my point for me. They choose Incline because it's close to the border, and Nevada has fantastic laws for corporation and asset protection as well as testamentary laws. Same for Stateline, it's a location of convenience. If I ever create a trust for someone it's always based out of Nevada.

Point 3 I don't get what you are trying to say. Again you are proving that it's artificial. Aspen could say the same shit. No one really lives there, it's fake, it's false it's not real. Why isn't this registering? It's as real as a Wild West theme park. It's where people come for a weekend, why does that sound appealing to leave in? There's no culture, no events, Reno sucks as the closest actual city, etc. It's cool to visit, not live in.
You guys are the best, I love how you guys are so ready to jump the gun you can't sense sarcasm...You guys really want me to be the biggest ass ever over an Evo post, get a grip...I get it you guys are smarter than me I'm just some rich tool...haha