Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Canadian Online Snowboard Retailers (E-tailers) Guide
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 09:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
WhistlerBound
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Thanks again for getting this list together. It was a great resource when I was tracking down NS snowboards and Rome bindings in Canada.

Some feedback:

The Boardroom Shop
I have been dealing with both the online guys as well as directly with the West 4th Avenue shop. They have been very helpful in dealing with someone trying to organise something from Australia, and they have gone the extra yard to make things work (props to Merideth in particular).

Alter Ego Sports
Helpful guy (Chris), quick response. Unfortunately they didn't have the gear I was after in stock and they weren't able guarantee being able to get hold of it in time, but they were up-front about it. It's apparent that not everything in their online shop is actually in stock, or normally stocked for that matter, so bear that in mind if you order online without talking to them first.

Xtreme Adrenaline Board Shop
Quick initial response to my email promising to get back to me "shortly" once they had checked with their supplier. Nothing heard since (4 days ago).

Mission Snow and Skate
Not an online retailer, but very helpful with organising things in advance over the phone (if you happen to be passing through Calgary). Props to Macky.
WhistlerBound is offline   Reply With Quote