Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2013/2104 Salomon F3s?
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 03:37 PM   #27 (permalink)
DrEwTiMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash77 View Post
According to salomon's website the F2.0 & 3.0 have the same flex, liner foam, liner concept, and outsole. The differences are the lacing system and footbed. If this is the case with the F series (stiffness and lack of break-in), I'm going to take another look at burton or stick with what I know, 32.
Just wondering if you got out to the shop at all. I was able to get out but they didn't have anything i wanted to try in my size except for the 32 Lashed. The lashed didn't feel all that comfortable to me. Seemed like there wasn't much in the way of plush inserts. It fit nice but it definitely felt like a "bare bones " boot. The rep did suggest the K2 darko's and I put them on and man were they comfortable. I think I may order the 32 TM's from dogfunk and see of the insert is a little better then the Lashed. If not I may have to go with the K2. All they had in my size in the was of Salomon was the savage and I didn't like the regid feel to those.
DrEwTiMe is offline   Reply With Quote