Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - To split or not to split...?
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 03:29 PM   #18 (permalink)
neni
The Swiss Miss

Those LOKI mitts look pretty interesting. What a pity they don't have a retailer in Switzerland... would be a good option for me. I take off my mitts countless times a day to release/tighten the BOAs (it's a spleen of my to tighten the boots as hard as I can for bombing a run and have to release them immediately at the end to let the blood flow again ) Hope, I'll find something similar available here. Thanks for the tip!

Ok, an extra pair of goggles will be added to the packing list. Never thought about it but you're right, to don't have them if needed could ruin a day.

I think, I'll go for the layer principle as tigre and take my thinner goretex gloves with the windbreaker fleece gloves as first option and have the thick mitts as backup. AND I'll exercise the transition at home WITH gloves. Don't want to disturbe the group just 'cause I don't know how/manage to do it.

I'm so excited and curious! It's 4 years since the last tour (bad neck injury, it's the first season ridind doesn't hurt anymore)
neni is offline   Reply With Quote