Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2013/2104 Salomon F3s?
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 04:55 PM   #29 (permalink)
DrEwTiMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash77 View Post
Unfortunately I wasn't able to get to the shop today, business picked up, which is always a good thing. I will probably get out there either Thurs or Fri. I'm in the same boat, being that the season is winding down in my area, I assume it will not be a lot of in-stock items to choose from. I may end up just ordering from Dogfunk and returning them if they don't fit right. I've narrowed it down to Burton Ambush or Imperial, 32 Lashed or TM-TWO, but I'm really eyeing the DC GIZMO. But who knows, I may go at the end of this week and come across a pair that were completely off the radar. This is time assuming but totally worth it. Let me know how the TM-TWOs work for you.
Yeah tell me about it! I have spent days checking into this.. Ill definitely keep you posted about the TM's.. If they don't work i think I'm going with the Darko's..They were like wearing pillows and its the bottom part of the outer boot and insert is BOA and outer top is lace so you get the duel adjustment. I would really suggest it if you find nothing else to your liking. And I found them for less the 200 on clearance which is awesome!!
DrEwTiMe is offline   Reply With Quote