Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - need some girl friend help haha
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 06:37 AM   #8 (permalink)
PaoloSmythe
Samyaksambuddhas

you have jealousy issues. and anger management problems. but this is nothing weird or unoriginal.

i smoked a lot for many years and so any such feelings for me, are long since past. such dietary supplementation may have been a contributory factor to my chilling out.....

or it could be the realisation that as much love and trust as you might have for someone (or think you have for someone) actions speak louder than words.

as such, it is a really nice feeling to see your woman having a laff with someone, safe in the knowledge that it is nothing and that she will always leave with you!

the single best bit of advice i can give you (speaking from being loved up for over 12 years now).... don't fuck about; be honest. tell her how you feel. think about it then express it. do not try to tell her what she can or cannot do; just tell her how it makes you feel.

if she fails to take your words into consideration, then just walk away. she ain't for you.

life is as complex as you wanna make it.