Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - SBF Election Coverage Thread!
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 10:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
PaoloSmythe
Samyaksambuddhas

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpdsnowman View Post
I voted obi...why?
because you love to hop on band wagons?

Quote:
Iraq...Lets see u take em out obi...and quick!
i do not believe the ultimate effect of Obama's irak policy is too distinct from McCain's. the pivotal issue is that the UN mandate that exists to allow the continued presence of western forces in Irak expires at the end of this year.

With Obama not even being given keys to the White house until late January, the primary hand over of power to control irak might already have been provided to the local authorities by then. from that point on, the continued presence of our troops out there, will be an iraki gov decision more than Obama's.

besides, obama will just move hardware and troops to afghanistan, which i guess is seen to be the true fuck up of the Bush legacy.

Quote:
Terrorists...and anyone else: I wanna see u extend an invitation to discussion as you promoted during the campaign and I want to actually see them sit down with you and logically discuss the differences AND WORK IT OUT.
the ever ambiguous term of 'terrorist' serves only to confuse. and so who are you referring to? Iran presumably?

i do not think dialogue with this state would be a difficult promise to fulfill; they've been requesting a chin wag for a long time now and in fact, many western entities have already met with them.

can such discussion bring a close to US fears of their nuke development? not at all! not unless it breaks laws, which currently it does not.

Quote:
Yes moderators you can now move this into the politics forum as it should be.
i am sure they are grateful for your permission for them to do this