Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - New Boots, Problems?
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 10:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Twigman503

Default New Boots, Problems?

I just bought myself a delicious pair of Burton Hail's. I tried them on in the store and they felt amazing on my feet. When I got home I wore them around and they felt just as good, if not better than in the store. I decided to strap on my board and mess around a little. I was popping ollies for a while when all of a sudden my feet REALLY started to hurt. It was like a cramp from about the ball of my foot up. It also ran down the outside of both my feet. When I take my boots off for say 30 minutes and put them back on it feels fine. They feel amazing when I walk around but as soon as I start to mess around on my board for more than 10 minutes, my feet start to hurt like hell.

So my questions are: 1) Should I return the boot? Even though it feels comfortable when I walk around?
2)If I should return the boot, do most ski stores accept boot returns if you've never used them on the mountain?
3)Should I ride the boot for a couple of days and see how it feels on the mountain? And risk having to keep them if they don't feel good?

I would like to mention again that walking around, they are SUPER comfortable. I almost want to wear them to school. I really just want to know what I should do because these aren't exactly cheap.

Thx so much
Twigman503 is offline   Reply With Quote