Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Ride Customer Service SUCKS
View Single Post
post #67 of (permalink) Old 02-26-2013, 02:22 PM
scotty100
Veteran Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by East§ide View Post
you must really realllllly baby your gear. shit happens, why is why these products are offered with a warranty to begin with. and do you know BEFORE you buy something that it isn't going to break? You must really throw a fit when you need to take a car in for service. lol..what a stupid fucking post.
I don't "baby" anything. But what I expect is a product that is often north of 250 bucks not to break down due to inferior materials or design < 30 days of use on the hill. I don't expect to have to chase a company's customer service for something that should not happen in the first place. Bit like you presumably don't expect to chase Never Summer on quality issues because their 3 year warranty is a statement of superior build. Rome's customer service gets lauded big time on here and props to them for having a great team but perhaps if they designed or improved the materials of their bindings a little better they wouldn't have to put so much effort into keeping annoyed customers happy.