Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Colorado Conditions, Meet ups and General Talk Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 09:33 PM   #635 (permalink)
AcroPhile
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick-Pow View Post
i love seeing the desk jockey get all butthurt about published storm totals while people are actually having some big and deep days out there.....carry on.
I couldn't agree more. All I have been hearing is people complain about the lack of snow and not going out snowboarding because the "pow" forecast didn't pan out.

I don't know what everyone else has been doing but I have been having a pretty good season so far. I'm going on 50 days now and I don't think that's too bad considering I live in Denver and have a full time job. On top of that, the last time I spent all day riding nothing but hardpark was back in the WROD days and maybe a day or two during that dry spell in January. Other than that, with the lack of people going out skiing or riding, it hasn't been too hard finding some soft turns to make around Colorado.

Any of you refusing to go snowboarding because it isn't snowing like it's 2010/11 are really missing out.
AcroPhile is offline   Reply With Quote