Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Bindings for ARBOR boards?

8K views 5 replies 1 participant last post by  revhi 
G
#1 · (Edited)
I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of some bindings that mesh well with Arbor boards? I have the arbor element alt and am ALL-MOUNTAIN. I tried my friends burton bindings and they didnt even screw into the board without it feeling like the holes were going to strip out. I searched online and found that this was a common thing with burton screws they use for their bindings when used in arbor and some other boards.

I am concerned about damaging the bamboo topsheet with binding cages / straps that bang into the board, or dont have a good insulator on the bottom and allow the metal to rub all over the board.

I have been looking at a pair of FLOW NXT AT I saw on sale for only $100.
I wanted to try the rome targas but i cant afford $250+ for bindings and I could not find any 08 models still on sale in the LARGE size (boot size 11)

Thank you.

G
#3 ·
Yeah I saw that the 390 were pretty much the same as the Targa, unfortunatly thats also probably the same reason no one has them in stock in Large from 2008.

I really dont need a 2009 model binding, the price difference is so dramatic and I do not believe it will make me a better rider (im only intermediate I dont think I could even tell the difference!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.