Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Burton W48 Warranty Program Rocks
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 10:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Lamps
Veteran Member

Default Burton W48 Warranty Program Rocks

Timeline:

Sunday: I notice that the outside seam on my AK 3L pants is unravelled about 3" on the hip, after around 70 days of riding across this season and last season

Monday: call burton, they give me an address to ship it to and a tracking number.

Tuesday: pack up the pants, write the burton tracking number on the box, ship them to burton in Cowanville Quebec from Toronto, 2 days shipping

Thursday 7:44 am canada post website shows the pants have left the cowanville depot for delivery to the burton address. Exact delivery time unknown but they left the post office at 7:44 am.

Thursday 8:57 am: Burton rep calls me and says you're covered, full replacment, what size and colour do you want. New pants will ship this am, good chance I'll have them Friday.

Thursday 9 am: I'm beaming

Burton gurantees 48 hour turnaround from when the get it to when they have decided what to do about it and done whatever they will do, e.g fix or replace or ship it back to you, in this case it appears that my case was resolved except for the shipping part in no more than 73 minutes.

Props for that.
Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote