Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Choosing b/w Cartels/Union SL's/ Ride Maestro
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 12:32 AM   #49 (permalink)
DrEwTiMe

Default DAY 1 On The SL"s

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNION INHOUSE View Post
You'll be stoked for sure. Thanks for the support!!!
Dude, I just want to let you know that these bindings are UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! These bindings have just sold me on Union forever.

I took them out for the first time today and I can't believe how responsive yet flexible they are. I did about 70% of my riding in the park today and these bindings kicked absolute ass!!!!

The other 30% I was hard charging( wanted to see the true versatility) and these babies were still asking for more when I was done with those runs.

My buddy also got a new board today and went with the Cartel EST on his Nug board. I gave it a little test run and thank GOD I didn't go with those bindings, they have absolutely NOTHING on the SL's in terms of response, stability yet incorporating that torsional flex to enjoy in the park. He was actually kicking himself for not getting the SL's in woodgrain color.

So all and all, now that I have actually tried all 3 of the bindings originally in question.

UNION 100% HANDS DOWN!!:thu mbsup:
DrEwTiMe is offline   Reply With Quote