Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - New Boots, Problems?
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 07:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
mag⋅net⋅ism

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoShizzle View Post
K, so i think you should return them. boots are made for snowboarding, not walking. if you feel pain in your foot just from being strapped in and doing some ollies, thats a problem.. i say return the boots, buy a new pair, but this time, take your bindings with you. try on the boots with your bindings. see if they fit or not, find any pressure points, and walk around in the boots for like 10 minutes to find any pressure points again. The hails are nice looking boots, but imo, boots arent for looks but for comfort. you'll perform better with boots that fit your feet than boots that look good on your feet.
Boot fit is NO JOKE! I made a dumb move last year buying boots that felt fine to stand in without trying them on with my board. At first I thought it was normal that after the 2nd and 3rd times riding them my feet would feel super stiff and sore. But by the 6th ride I had damaged and strained muscles in my feet and ankles so that it took two weeks of aggressive PT and chiro just to be able to walk normally in regular shoes.
mag⋅net⋅ism is offline   Reply With Quote