Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2014 Union Factory
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 04:16 PM   #51 (permalink)
Cyfer

Damn! If I knew that posting a thread about Union would start some serious drama on this forum I wouldn't have. Just thought it would be cool to post up a pic of a new model from Union for 2014. BTW one of the most reliable bindings I've owned happens to be a pair of 2011 Union Force Team. They may not always be mounted on a board but I keep them because they are that reliable. My union Contacts have been used at Jersey (Mountain Creek) for almost as long as I've had them. aside from cosmetic damage they are still working fine.

The toe cap strap on the Contacts fit my 32 Lashed just fine, all I did was placed the straps in the rearward position. My only issue was initially how sticky the toe strap was but once you wear them in its gets better. Now I've got zero issues with my Contacts. One of these days I've got to call Union and see if they will sell me the same straps for the toe strap on my Force.
Cyfer is offline   Reply With Quote