Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Choosing b/w Cartels/Union SL's/ Ride Maestro
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 10:54 AM   #53 (permalink)
DrEwTiMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash77 View Post
Ok. So I think my idea of stiffness/flex, response, etc. vs riding style/preference is not as generalized as I had assumed. The more I read and learn, a lot of this is a matter of rider preference. It sounds like the best thing to do is try to demo as much gear as possible. Sorry for the noob inquiry guys, still trying to wrap my head around all this tech, which is constantly changing!!!
Dude trust me, my head was spinning with all this new shit going into bindings. The last time I bought bindings half of these companies didn't even exist. I did TONS of research before I ended up making a decision on the SL's and from my understanding the Metafuse is their stiffest top of the line binding, then comes the SL's then comes the force.

Those are the only ones that I know because none of the other products in their line can up a lot in discussion in my search to get a grip with all that goes into bindings now.

Like I said I ride the SL's and can tell you I can shred the shit out of any trail as fast as my board can take me and feel like I'm in complete control, yet the other day I spent 80% of my time in the park and the torsional flex and the shock absorption allowed me to kill it there as well.
DrEwTiMe is offline   Reply With Quote