Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bataleon's Warranty Program: Long Review - Long Experience
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 07:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
MGD81

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubstatic View Post
I don't think the fact that he used a pro form should matter. When I worked at a ski shop when I was younger I always used proforms. To me working for crappy pay was worth the discounted lift tickets and pro forms. I had an issue with a board that was damaged in the mail from a pro form order. The company sent me out another board right away. No matter how you get a board if the customer service is bad then your most likely not going to want to rep company.

Snowboard companies look at proforms almost as a way to get the shop workers on there boards and then(if they like the board) sell it to the public.
Ya, actually it does matter. Most companies have differing warranty programs for this kind of purchase.

I know what a proform is son - and i'm not talking about a shop form, or a board damaged in the mail. This is a used snowboard sent in for a warranty claim after a fall big enough to break aluminium bindings. Like I said, bottom of the pile after the full price paying customers.
MGD81 is offline   Reply With Quote