Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Girl on a Jones Flagship - good idea?
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 05:27 PM   #44 (permalink)
neni
The Swiss Miss

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigre View Post
Great thread, and congrats on the new board! The Solution is one of the boards I've been thinking about for my next split, so it's good to hear your review of the Flagship. I'm 130lbs. and both my current boards are 154 (Charlie Slasher solid and K2 Panoramic split), but I think my next one will be around 160 and a bit stiffer. I even think something close to 170 would be great fun, especially on deep days when you have to stick to low angles because of the avy danger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston84 View Post
i'm so glad i found this post. i'm a 5'8, 150# gal who really prefers guys boards. rode only a 156 custom x for a long time, then got a b-pro 155 and have been a bit a let down. is fun, but squirrely at speed. can ride much more aggressively on the custom x.
now i'm investing in my first split and have been torn about whether to get the jones solution womens 156 or mens 158. pretty sure i'm going with the mens 158. any advice?
If one of you gets the Solution split, I'd be very interested how you liked it, which size you chose. Splits are a new topic for me. Unfortunately, there arn't many splits to test available here and the ones you get are not the newest ones... so it would be great to here what girls about my weight like to ride.
neni is online now   Reply With Quote