Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Canting and Binding Performance Issues
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 07:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cyfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum626 View Post
What size bindings and boots? Any pics? I know you said they were centered but objective eyes might help.

I have the 390s and targas. It felt soo much better when I put the front straps towards the rear. I have size 10 boots in the l/xl bindings. I've felt that wash out feeling towards heelside before. I rotated my binding plates and it felt much better. Maybe the combo of moving my straps helped as well? Not sure..

I know you said the boots are centered in the bindings. Does that also mean your feet are centered on the board edge to edge? I know, dumb question but just making sure.
Boots range between a size 10.5 burton and 11 Thirty Two. Binding size size is L/XL. Front straps are set to the rear but they move to the front pretty easy too just by riding the lifts.

When you say binding plates give me any idea. The sole length, or screw that controls the center if the boot is set to the middle.
Cyfer is offline   Reply With Quote