Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - REVIEW; Neversummer Raptor 156
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 07:24 AM   #127 (permalink)
wernersl

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriouscat View Post
Holy crap how fast was he going? I hit a rock full on and only a sliver came off.
The first impact I showed the dude wasn't really hauling ass. Just hit it at the right angle I guess. I was skating and he was strapped in. Wasn't enough to knock me down. Lucky I saw him just before impact. I basically caught him... Grabbed his jacket (heard impact) then threw him down to the ground.

Second impact the guy was moving pretty fast. I was slowly slipsliding on my heel edge taking video. Was off center of the run. Should ha en been very easy to avoid as i was wearing bright ass orange hoodie and not a small dude. I didn't see him coming and I went down like a sack of potatoes. He hit me hard. So i rolled around and kicked him with my board. Funny thing... He went on his way and took out my brother in law near the lift line. We wanted to just make him cry but a super douche like that... Not worth it. Fuckin mouth breathers.
wernersl is offline   Reply With Quote