Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Freestyle binding buying advice

1K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  etranes227 
G
#1 ·
I'm looking to buy some freestyle bindings. I wanted to know the good ones. I'm looking to spend less than $300. Any advice?

#3 ·
Superb fitting boots, and Rome 390's will give you the best performance. Try on as many boots as possible. Select the ones that fit you best, then pick the pair that has the features that you want. For freestyle, you want some moderately flexable boots, but if no flexable boots fit you comfortably, then don't force yourself to wear them. You can't get much better than the Rome 390's for bindings. It seems to be the most popular binding on these forums too.

G
#13 ·
Cartels seem to be very popular by me to but a lot of freestylers are now following my lead and going over to Flux. You may want to look at those as well. They are specifically designed for the park and street rider. I won't use anything else after rocking half of last season in a set on Stream SF's. I had a pair of Union Data's and Burton Cartel's last season and dumped both of those for the Flux's. Just a thought.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.