Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - the illuminati
Thread: the illuminati
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 11:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
N~R~G

don't have the time to watch a 2 hour movie right now, so i'll have to check it out another time. i did watch a few minutes of it though & he stated something i hadn't heard before. he stated that one of the goals of the illuminati was to deliver the human race from all religion. i'll have to look into that more, but i found it interesting.

as for the illuminati being something of the past, i don't believe that's true. of course the guys who started it aren't around anymore since the circle is centuries old, but the bloodlines are still flowing & the circle is definitely still in practice & is so damn apparent you're blind if you can't see it. their objective is to rule the world. they have the power and the wealth to make things happen & they definitely do. they have done things their way for centuries & it's not going to stop until someone or something stops them.

my brother says it's good. that in our evolution a one world government would be the next step. a union. but that's not what they're about. they want to rule the world to make bank & get their jollies off knowing that we are all pawns in their game called life. not that we can really get away from any kind of establishment, as there always needs to be order, but control is beyond that.

so back to obama. he is no where near the top of the pyramid, but he's probably in the loop. and he's in the bloodline. i honestly can't say for sure that he's in it, as i definitely don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me if he was or is shortly introduced.

Last edited by N~R~G; 11-12-2008 at 11:12 PM.