Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Review: Rossignol Adult Mini 121 Snowboard
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 11:33 AM   #10 (permalink)
ScottyDuzntNo

Hey, I'm looking for some advice on this board. If anyone has some info it would be helpful. I started learning to board this season and my girlfriend wanted to learn with me as well. So she has been out everytime that i have been. But she is having trouble with it especially with her turning. I found this board online and there's not too much info about it online, but from what i heard, for skier's sometimes it's easier to learn on "snow blades" (a little bit wider ski's and a lot shorter, around 80-90cm), they're supposed to be easier to turn on because they're smaller and they don't go as fast.

Wasn't sure if maybe the same concept would go for this Mini Snowboard, could it be easier for her to learn on and then after she gets the hang of it go back and use her big board? I found a women's version of the board and it's only $99.99 and i really wouldn't mind shelling out the cash to help her learn. Hopefully this could be the answer.
ScottyDuzntNo is offline   Reply With Quote