Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - cartels, ride capo's or 390 boss for my t rice
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 04:48 PM   #30 (permalink)
DrEwTiMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedore View Post
checkin out the maestro..they might be a good choice ahead of the capo if i want something a little more forgiving but still stiffer. I wish all the brands used the same flex rating system. id really like to know how maestros compare to cartels compared to rome targa. I think id shy away from the cartels just cos of the auto cant system vs real canting. however how to know which binding from rome/ride match in flex
Yeah like I said before these bindings are pretty sick. Their new high back( Slimeback EC) has ridiculous torsional flex yet you have that stiff response you want when on that more aggressive terrain outside the park. They are extremely comfortable and an handle anything you throw at them. In comparison of my union SL's they feel slightly more rigid. Not stiff but rigid, it might be that I got new boots since I rode the maestro's but turn initiation just feel more comfortable to me on the sl's. Maybe it's the aluminum base or maybe I'm just crazy haha. But there you have it
DrEwTiMe is offline   Reply With Quote