Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Rocker, Camber, and everything in between
View Single Post
post #132 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2013, 06:59 AM Thread Starter
Wiredsport's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,229
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
Originally Posted by The Deacon View Post
So, I posted in my intro that I'm riding a '07 K2 Union 164 that I purchased used. My post purchase research tells that this is a park board, but I'm wondering, with all the new tech, if it really wouldn't be classified as that any more. K2s site claims "hybritech" technology. Whatever, I set it on the kitchen table and it sure appears to be regular rocker. It also says its an "intermediate/advanced" board. I'm in the market for next season and being a freeride guy, I'm wondering kind of where I should be looking.
Hi Deacon,

Hybritech was actually a constuction design where the board was essentially cap construction at the tip and tail and sidewall constuction through the running surface. I was thinking the Union was cambered. Laying base down on the countertop is it a smile or a frown?
Wiredsport is offline  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome